SeaTrust Institute provides environmental adaptation, education, research and policy for global commjnities. Our organization is engaged in scientific and educational endeavors dedicated to fostering sustainability science and policy and governance, increasing stewardship of valuable regional and global natural resources, and helping communities to use scientific knowledge to make wise decisions. Our organization acknowledges the interaction of scientific, social and political aspects of this work. We acknowledge the following guidelines in relationship to that work and will strive to adhere to them.
• Involving all known relevant stakeholders
• Establishing common knowledge
• Ethical actions and attitudes
• Identifying and prioritizing critical issues and research programs
• Facilitating awareness and education
• Building partnerships and commitment